Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How I've Grown and What I Have Learned

This first semester has just flown by, but it was great.  At first it was rough, being away from home and all my friends, but I am not really homesick anymore and breaks are just that much better when I get to see all my close friends again! I love seeing all of my old friends, but I have made so many new ones.  I have made a lot of new friends and some that will last a lifetime.  I have become way more responsible and it isn't bad living on my own anymore.  With my classes I have learned more than I did in my four years of high school.  I know these are pretty typical things, but it has only been one semester! I hope that with my next couple years here I can learn and grow much more as a person! It has been a rough but great semester and I am ready for what the next one brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment