Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Bucket List

So with this blog we were asked to think about our goals and what we want out of life.  There is so much to do in life, that is hard to decide what you truly want to experience, but I did it.  I made a bucket list and here it is:

1. Of course try a superdog!
2. Experience as much as I possibly can at Iowa State
3. Study Abroad
4. Find a job that I love (I haven't decided exactly what this job will be yet!)
5. Graduate from Iowa State in Business and then get my masters degree
6. Have a family
7. Do international work
8. See the world!
9. Lastly I just want to enjoy life, live it up while I can!

Of course, as life goes on more things will be added to my bucket list, but right now this is what I want and I hope that I can check everything off my list one day.

1 comment:

  1. It is clear that you are looking at the big picture in life, that is wonderful. I think sometimes it is hard for people our age to look that far into the future, it just seems so far away. I remember being a freshman in high school and thinking college looked so far away and now we are already done with one month of classes! I hope you accomplish all of your goals and keep challenging yourself to create new ones.

    ReplyDelete