Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MBTI

My MBTI results were ESFJ, which means I am extraverted, sensing, feeling and judging.  The only one that really surprised me was the extraversion.  I definitely tend to be quiet and keep to myself, but I was barely on the extraverted side so I agree with the test results.  With these results I didn't really learn anything new about my personality.  The description of ESFJ fit me almost perfectly.  With this I have learned that I learn better if I am more of a leader and can help out people.  I also know that I live off lists, I am very organized and it stresses me out if I don't have a to-do list.  These indicators will work well with accomplishing my goals, because I will take charge and be organized in doing so.  This Myers-Briggs Test really helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment